Friday, December 7, 2007

Frontera Stone Fired Pizza and Shrek the Third

We were originally planning to go out for dinner tonight, but it was raining and cold outside so we decided to stay in. For dinner, I made a Frontera Stone Fired Pizza (Barbecue Style Chicken).

I left it in the oven a bit too long so the crust got a bit too crispy. Aside from that, the chicken pieces had a strange flavor. It tasted pretty much the same as every other frozen pizza (except for the excellent American Flatbread that we had a while back...read about it here). I won't be buying this one again.

After dinner we watched Shrek the Third. The graphics were amazing, but I can't say the same for the story. Except for a few laughs, the movie wasn't so funny. It was by far the worst of the three Shrek movies. Big thumbs down from me...

No comments: