Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cereal addiction

I have an addiction. I admit it. I'm addicted to cereal!

Here's a picture of our cereal cupboard:
cereal stockpile

Current stock includes:
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted (must have)
- Honey Nut Cheerios (must have)
- Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Clusters
- Post Raisin Bran
- Cascadian Farm Oats & Honey Granola
- Cinnamon Life

I eat a bowl of cereal almost every morning for breakfast. Sometimes, I also have a small bowl of cereal before going to bed.

When I was younger, I used to love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and (Captain Crunch) Peanut Butter Crunch, but now I pretty much stick to the healthier choices. My two "must have" cereals are Honey Bunches of Oats and Honey Nut Cheerios. My favorite is a combination of the two.

No comments: