Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

We've been thinking about buying bikes for a while now...

Two of our friends are moving soon so we bought their bikes. This morning Patty and I went on a short ride. We -
  • picked up two movies from the Redbox kiosk at Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market (Music and Lyrics and The Kite Runner)
  • had donuts and coffee at Jana's Bakery
  • went to Fresh & Easy to buy eggs, pears, and guava nectar
It's so nice to be able ride around. I really haven't ridden a bike since childhood. When I was growing up (in Madison, WI), I used to bike around everywhere.

For lunch we made a shrimp pasta. Here's a pic:
Shrimp pasta
Ingredients:
  • spaghetti
  • shrimp
  • basil (home-grown)
  • tomatoes (home-grown cherry and store bought roma)
  • garlic
  • crushed red pepper flakes
  • olive oil
It was really easy and super tasty.

I'll post reviews of the movies separately.

No comments: