Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Milwaukee

The weather has been unusually warm in the mid-west for the past few days.

Today's high in Chicago was 72 degrees. That's 25 degrees above normal! I would have enjoyed the weather more, except I was prepared for the opposite and brought warmer clothes for my trip (sweaters, etc.).

I made the drive from Chicago to Milwaukee this afternoon. Here's my latest ride:
2009 Nissan Rouge
I was finally upgraded for once!!! It's a 2009 Nissan Rogue, a new "crossover" model. So far, I am really enjoying this car. It's a dramatic improvement over the Chevy Aveo...but almost any car would be a huge improvement over the Aveo.

Back to the weather - a record high temperature of 75 was set this afternoon in Milwaukee (the previous high was 73 back in '66).

Off to Madison tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you cruise past Edgewood when you're in Madison! And while you're at it, check out the old homestead and see if it's still the same.