Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall travel

The fall travel season has arrived! That means it's "nomad time".

I'm off to Texas tomorrow for my first trip of the fall. Over the next few months, my teammates and I will be visiting over 90 cities in 31 countries. Personally, I'll be visiting cities 25 cities in 11 countries (including 5 countries that I've never been to before!).

Here's where I'll be heading this fall:

  • Houston, TX
  • Austin, TX
  • Washington, D.C. (twice)
  • Seattle, WA (twice)
  • Vancouver, Canada
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • New York, NY
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • Chicago, IL
  • Ann Arbor, MI
  • Denver, CO
  • Portland, OR
  • Beijing, China
  • Taipei, Taiwan (three visits, one of those for work)
  • Hong Kong, China
  • Bangkok, Thailand
  • Manilla, Philippines
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Chennai, India
  • Dubai, UAE
  • Abu Dhabi, UAE
  • Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • Manama, Bahrain

Time to pack my bags...

No comments: