Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random thoughts

I arrived back home on Thursday night.

We hit the mall today - one of the few things to do in Phoenix during the scorching summer.

Here are some random thoughts I had today:
  • Do smokers that toss their used cigarette butts on the street do the same thing inside their homes? I'm assuming no...so why do they do it outside?!? (I think about this one a lot. It's one of my pet peeves.)
  • We stopped in Gap today. After years of dull designs, the clothes seem to be improving! I wonder if this is a result of Patrick Robinson. I haven't bought anything from Gap for a very, very long time, but maybe sometime soon!
  • Clinique desperately needs to redesign the packaging for the majority of its product line. The packaging for these products looks like it's straight from the '80s. I think about this every time I pass by the Clinique counter @ a department store...I do love their M Protect lotion though.
A peek inside the mind of Andy... ;-)

No comments: